CANDIDATES WILL BE ASKED TO PROVIDE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION BELOW:
A complete written application that will be provided by the CFDA. Written application will ask for information including but not limited to:
- Biographical statement, including a summary of the applicant’s design career;
- Outline of existing business, including;
- Current organizational structure (employees/functions filled
- Sales reports for the past four(4) seasons
- List of consultants, outside advisors and professional firms
- Current brand positioning, and where they envision their brand in the future
- Short-term and long-term business goals and objectives
- Financial structure and level of investment
- Financial statements for the past two years (Profit & Loss, Income Statement, Cash Flow)
Candidates will be asked to submit a portfolio presentation containing work from their Spring and Fall collections, which included look books, sketches, editorial photos, other press, etc.
Candidates will also submit two (2) letters of recommendation from editors, retailers and other fashion industry professionals with whom they share a close, working relationship.
The application for the 2014-2016 Fashion Incubator program will become available on April 1, 2013. The deadline to submit a completed application is June 5, 2013.
TO REQUEST AN APPLICATION FOR THE 2014-2016 PROGRAM
CONTACT JOHANNA STOUT - J.STOUT@CFDA.COM / (212) 768-5712