CFDA is taking an active and more visible role in managing the New York Fashion Week calendar. The CFDA is excited to announce a new online version of the calendar, CFDA NYFWLIST, in order to provide a modern, user-friendly mode of access to you; our designer members, press and retailers.
CFDA NYFWLIST is now available as a mobile application and desktop tool on CFDA.com. The calendar provides the ability to sort the New York Fashion Week events by multiple categories; including menswear, womenswear, geographic location of venue and runway shows vs. presentations. There is also a function to search by brand/designer.
- A full list of NYFW shows and presentations, sortable by date and designer
- A rich filtering function to narrow down events by:
- Event type (show or presentation)
- Design Category
- CFDA Members
- “Top 25” Picks
- Smart search to quickly find a designer
- Ability to add NYFW to a user’s personal calendar
- Expandable information provides additional details and RSVP contacts if applicable
- Designed to work as a mobile web app, and supported with a desktop version
- To save the webpage as an icon on your phone’s home screen; once on the site tap the “Share” icon and “Add to Home Screen”
- Unique accounts will allow users to save their CFDA NYFWLIST events to the web app
- A more robust filtering function
- CFDA NYFWLIST will indicate scheduling conflicts
- Local transportation suggestions
- More specific information on venue with google map function
Visit CFDA NYFWLIST to request a log in and password.