- The "Americans in Paris" showroom at Le Salon Marbeufand.
- The Jardin des Tuileries brought back many happy memories from Paris days gone past.
- Looking forward to being back in Paris this season.
- Antonio's first design internship out of school was at Daniel Hechter located directly across the street from Americans in Paris!
- "Paris is always a good idea." ~ Audrey Hepburn
- Full moon over the Louvre. A perfect end to the evening.
Nine past CFDA / Vogue Fashion Fund designers are in Paris right now as part of the “Americans in Paris” program. 2011 Fund finalist designer Antonio Azzuolo (who also earned a CFDA Swarovski Menswear nomination this year) shares his first days in the City of Light. We agree with Antonio and Audrey Hepburn that “Paris is always a good idea.”